Monday, May 31, 2010

boring de me @.@

boring day for me today...

usually for me the monday...
hmm...i wil be kinda busy cause i need to go out with darr darr...
then go to fetch my sis...
the morning is usually not enough for me...
so...i always hope that i had a longer monday morning...

now...is monday again...
and i m too greedy that i want to change my wish again...
i want my monday morning to be shorter...
cause i have nothing to do without him...
i m just keep thinking of him....
i miss him so much...
even think till i so hope now i can go there to find him or he will come back to find me...

wondering what is he doing now....
i think is kinda busy ba..
cause he has so many things to settle...
i cant help him anything...
just thinking bout him ny ler...

anyway...yesterday night he told me that maybe his study will only start on 11 jun...
hmmm...i m so happy and glad to heard bout that leh...
cause maybe i can have more time to be with him liao...

hoping for that news to be true leh...^^

No comments: