Sunday, May 2, 2010

2.5.2010

hmm...just now go update all my information recently...

today is the 2nd day for my off day...
so happy that i can spend my day with my family...
even just a simple lunch together..
cause quite long i din have this chance liao...
as i always also need work...

just now we go for lunch at a new shop named 'Tea Time'..
hmm...there is famous for their milk tea...
i ordered melon milk tea..
hmm...it is so nice leh...
i like it so much...
dad ordered a honey passion fruit juice...
it is quite nice also...
then we have a nice time chatting together...
i love this feel...^^

btw..2molo the interview program for usm can be check thru line dy lo..
if get then i need to go to kelantan for interview...
hmm..hope i will get it la...
same to my friends also...

hope you all will get the interview at there also...
good luck ya!!!^^

No comments: