Monday, May 17, 2010

food poison again

too bad...
after the anniversary for my shop...
everyone in my shop were food poisoned...
no doubt...i m including also...
this is the 2nd time food poisoning experience for me in this year...

stomach pain till...lolxx...
luckily this time no previous time so serious...
but it made me suffer also...
staying up late night because of the stomach pain....

anyway....today is my work day again...
again...is the time i paktor with darr darr lu...
went out woth him early in the morning for breakfast...
and then later a walk in ecm...
hmm...love this routine...
^^

sin mun is back in ktn...
finally i had the chance to go out with her this afternoon...
we went to teruntum to sing k...
enjoyed...and sing till now i also almost no voice liao...
long time din go sing liao...
wuhoo...
like sing k with them...
having crazy time...

hmm....wanna on fb lu...
wait for my next update!!

No comments: