Tuesday, June 1, 2010

plan for june

hmm...is june ady...
so...i m still working officially...
but my working time is shorter dy compare to previous month....
i only work till 6.30pm nia...
and is for two more week some more nia...
then i will be free!!!!

two more weeks to go..
then i will be off from my work...

anyway...i m going to kl with jin on 20th june...
finally i can had a little time to relax myself before i go for study...
hoping^^

today..darr darr told me he started study liao...
hmm...so maybe only on weekend ny can come back to find me o...
actually quite not she de him to rush back here just to meet me geh...
but i miss him so much leh...
so maybe i going to be a little bit selfish to let him come back to see me...
hehe...
so bad right??

anyway...
i think i will have more time for blogging dy after this...
perhaps i will update together with pictures la..

stay tune!!!

No comments: