Thursday, May 20, 2010

sweet day - 20/5/2010 - i love you

today is really a damn sweet day...
is 20/5/10...
usually the 20th for each month is me and him de monthly anniversary...

so today is the day...
our relationship dy one year and four months...

silly de me so busy of working...
till i din even think dao today is the special day...
lolxx...it was too bad...

today afternoon...
darr darr called me and told me not to buy anything for my dinner...
i asked y...
then he say he is going to prepare dinner for me..
hmm...so sweet^^

but at last he decided to go out for a dinner with me during my dinner break...
i agreed with him...
so i met him up for my dinner...
even till that time i still din think dao today is a special day...

during dinner...darr darr asked me wether i know today is what day???
suddenly a stunt in me...
hey..today is our monthly anniversary leh!!! lolxx...
i answered this...
how silly is me...

sorry o..darr darr..
i not purposely want...
really cause too busy liao...

by the end of our meeting...
darr darr gave me a present...
( i still din open yet..later i ny go open)
SURPRISE!!!
i din expect to get anything from him as i din prepared what...
i was so happy and i felt so damn sweet...
hehe...

lastly he asked me...
'do you know why i give you a present and ask you out for dinner tonight??'
i say duno...
then he say ' today is what day?'
i say is our monthly anniversary lo...
he say 'no...is 520...'
suddenly i understand...

520....is a special day in each year...
this day mean 'i love you'....

hope every couple have a nice 520 o....^^

No comments: