Sunday, May 9, 2010

happy moments

hohoho...
wondering why m i here for this time???
cause i ended my work earlier today...
specially to celebrate mother day with my lovely mom...

in the afternoon...i celebrated it for my work there d auntie...
bought a cake and had it for lunch...

hmm...i purposely come back earlier to treat my mum a lovely dinner..
originally planned to go to have western food but i just had it yesterday...
so changed to have a normal dinner at padang lalang...

wow...can you imagine...
so damn many pplin the restaurant leh...
all celebrating for mother day...

hmm...waited for so long...
till now ny back house lo...

happy meal...
cause is with my dear family...
love it^^

anyway..bout yesterday...
i also came back earlier to celebrate yipo b'day...
went to santai...and later to ang's house for a movie and sing k...

enjoyed^^

No comments: