Saturday, May 15, 2010

*miss you*

finally tomorrow will be the day...
hmm....
today dy do the final preparation for it...
hope everything will goes on well till then...

ady 1 sumthing in the midnight...
wad m i doing as i still on9 till so late??
i also duno wad i wanna do...
just i cnt sleep...
i m very tired...but i just cant make my eyes close...

i m so boring right now...
duno should find who to chat with me...
cause by this time usually others ady having their sweet dreamss...
except me...sitting in front of computer and duno wad can i do...
besides expressing my feeling here...

hmm...suddenly miss my gor damn much...
long time i din have a good chat with him dy...
ever since i got darr darr...
i seem like neglected my gor...
some more i m so busy for my work...
din even can find dao a time to yc with him...

anyway...darr darr...
there is nothing when i m saying i miss my gor...
just suddenly feel that i seem like din update his news very long liao...
you r still the one i love so much..my only want...
hmm...

darr darr now still at cc 'da gei' o i think...
hmm...so sien...no he pui me to go oioi...
maybe is one of the reason i cant sleep right now..
hehe...
i miss him leh...
so hope he is just right beside me now...
to let me lean on his shoulder...
and forget all the tiredness i had after the long working time...
^^

No comments: