Thursday, May 13, 2010

memory flashed back

15th may is approaching...
it is an important day for my shop...
1st anniversary for our shop...

as the organiser for the event...
well...i m kinda busy starting from this week...
everyday of my work is all about the preparation for the night...

i sticked myself to the computer every day as soon as i reached work place...
do alot of decorations...
even think till my head were squished...
lol...
now...everything dy going on well...
just a little final preparation and waiting for the day to arrive...

while planning for this event...
memory flashed back to previous time where i used to organise many other events in school...
happy and sad for that time became fresh again in my mind...
i miss that time where everyone of us work together and make those event a success want...
all were happy memory for me...
somehow there were something that i dont want to think back...

hmm...no matter what..
all those were only a memory for me...
they will be kept in my mind always for me to refresh...
anyway...i better hope the event i organising this time a very success want!!^^
gambateh!!!

No comments: