Monday, May 3, 2010

post office experience

hmm..again is almost the end for my short rest time again..
2molo morning i need to start work again...
think dao also no mood liao la...

for the last day of off day which is monday...
usually...
i spend my whole morning with darr darr again...
go out with him to settle his study thing...
wow...it was such a diff procedure la..
need to buy this and that..

gain my 1st experience of buying postal order and stamp today...
haha...
for so big i m...today is the 1st time i go post office by myself...
how funny to let ppl know that...

anyway...the application thing is almost done la...
2molo he is going to send up ady..
hope him to get good news...^^

then 2day suppose the interview list for usm is coming out...
but me and my friend all also cant check dao...
finally hui yi make a call to usm then we only know that it dy change date...
the interview list will only be out on 5th may...
zadao...
need to wait some more....
hope everyone can get the interview o^^

No comments: