Monday, May 24, 2010

my special *him*

today i go for my usually dating with darr darr again...
hmm...know what???
i think today is the last date for me and darr darr before he go to kampar...

before 31st may...he should be at kampar de utar liao...
cause his study is going to start by that time...

suddenly feel sad...
cause he is going to go far away from me for a long term dy...
i cant meet him during my off day dy...
no him to pui me for lunch or dinner sometime ady...

feel worry about him also...
cause no one is going to take care him at kampar dy...
he is alone at there without family..
and i m not there...
dunno he know how to take good care of himself not...

i so wish i can be at kampar to study with him also...
but too bad...
both of us study different field want...
hmm...
jiu suan i really go utar to study also i maybe might not study in kampar campus want...

feel so not she de him dy...
dunno wether after he study still got time to pui me sms not..
or even sometime call me to ask what m i doing like what he usually did...

hmm...
something i m so sure about it is that i m going to miss him very much...
i sure gonna think him everytime...

hope i can suit with the life after he go for study...
even i know that it maybe kinda difficult for me...
but i will try my best...
cause i dont want let him to worry about me always....

i promise i will take good care of myself...^^

No comments: