Sunday, May 16, 2010

success event + happy = body pain

wohoo...
finally the event for my shop ended in a well-condition...
i m so gladful that once again the event that i organised was a success....
there is undescribeable happiness in my heart...

the event went on well overally...
just there is a little prob with the pa system only...
finally we managed it...
everyone including the guests that came went home with a smile on their face...

this type of reaction give me a feel of fulfilment in my heart...
i like to see everyone happy and enjoyed...

anyway...
behind the successful...
there is always an equal pay-back..
now my leg is so damn pain till that i cant walk properly...
and i think i twisted one of my finger...
T.T
that was too bad...
tomorrow i still need to work for a whole day long leh...
hope i can manage it...

some more...
today i din really choi dao darr darr leh...
cause i m so busy doing the final preparation for the event...
sorry ya...
i know is my fault...
luckily darr darr is so understanding that he din angry me...
loves him so much...^^

No comments: