Thursday, May 6, 2010

my life recently

the weather nowadays is so damn hot leh..
make me not wanna go out at all..
just want to stay in the air-cond place..

2 more weeks then my shop will be celebrating 1st anniversary liao...
so i m very very busy recently...
cause i m responsible for all the preparation for that...

anyway...2molo is 7th may liao...
so call the interview list for usm will be out...
but i duno how true is it...
cause originally written on9 is 3rd may...then change to 5th may..
then they say need wait till 7th may...
so...duno how will it be the situation 2molo...

i called jin just now...
she told me maybe going to find me 2molo at shop with chang yi and chee siang...
hmm...not bad also...
cause i miss them so much...
so long din see them liao...
hoping for 2molo...

today i m not so happy...
hmm...dunno y...
the feeling come back again...
like 'xin kou men men' like that...
haiz...no one help dao me...
even...
duno it will last for how long this time....
@.@

No comments: