Friday, June 25, 2010

moments with cat and teng

lolxx...having much fun time hanging out with my dear cat...
hmm...last time to meet her i think before she get herself into usm...
gonna miss her so much after that....
cause her study place is very far from me...

she came my house to stay overnight for one night...
long time she din come liao cause i m too busy working...

on the wednesday evening...we went to watch toy story 3....
wow...it is a great movie!!!!
i feel like watching it once again....
the characters was so adoring...hmm..
all of us just cant forget about the monkey in the movie...

then me,cat and teng went for dinner at tc de kfc...
chat and took lotsa pictures...
then we go for a walk at tc...
saw some schoolmates...
and we continued to take many weird pictures at tc...lolxx...
all the ppl that walked by stared at us i think...
but it was so fun for us...

then thursday morning...went for tennis session with teng and cat...
haha...my 1st tennis experience...
eww...the ball and racket is much more heavier that badminton want...
my hand is kinda tired yesterday...
then went for hoi yin for breakfast...

really having so much good time with both of them la...
will miss them so much when i m in uni...

anyway...yesterday i also kinda busy...
cause i go many places...
i went to take my new spec...
i went to do treatment at sano...
and lastly...i get myself a laptop!!!!
finally i bought...huuray....
it is a pink colour dell brand laptop...
haha...

really....although i m busy preparing my uni stuff...
i do wish i din miss any meeting with all my friends before i leaving ktn^^

No comments: