Saturday, June 19, 2010

getting mad and crazy

hmm...boring day today...
cause i din go any whr else to hang out...
just stay at house most of the time to print out my upm things...

lolxx...
there is so many thing s for me to print out leh...
and cause of the page loading problem....
i m really going to get crazy and mad...

finally now i think i print out what i need...
and i have to spend my time to read through that some more later...
really faint!!

just now lunch time go out for lunch with family...
cause celebrating tomorrow d father day...
since i m going to kl tomorrow...
hmm...go for taste cafe for steamboat...
eat till damn full lo...
but truely say the food there mmd only la...

anyway...morning time dad bring me out to survey for laptop...
hmm....one more thing to fan leh...
duno wanna buy which model is better...

hey...i think i have plenty of things to think la...
head going to burst soon...
wish me luck...
cause i dun hope to let my head brst like that..

finally...tomorrow i m going to kl lu...
with jin...go walk walk and see a so called concert which i duno who is the singer...
hope that he can make it to meet me tomorrow o...
cause i miss him very much^^

stay tuned^^

No comments: