Tuesday, June 22, 2010

body check + extremely busy day

2day went for body check up for uni...
reached the klinik komuniti at 9am...
waited for so long before they called my name...

then straight head to dental department for teeth checking...
hmm...the doctor is an indian...
wow...he is so good leh...
still ask me whr i got for my uni...
and he also told me that must study good2...
and dun like those malay...
wah..cant imagine right??
he was talking those in a government clinic...

after the dental...went to the x-ray department...
hey...my first time to take x-ray film leh...
i m so nervous...
wen they called my name...i go into the room to change...
i was so fish cause i dun even know how to wear their shirt...
and the ppl was keep calling me to go inside...
i was just 'lolzzz'...rush dao...

finally managed to get my film and went down to check my physical status...
later went for urine test and blood group test...
the blood group test is definitely the most suffering...
cause the place where they poke to get my blood now still damn pain leh when i touch dao it...
lolxx....kesian T.T

lastly get the doctor examination and report...
that was the end for my body check session...

when i came out from the clinic..it had already 12.15pm...
spent more than 3 hours at there..
only then i get to eat my breakfast...

then i came back house to bath and then went out again to take the picture needed...
later went to make a new spec and photostat my cert...
then rushed home at 4.40pm....
cause fern is coming to my house to fetch me out to mega...
cause we want to treat teachers at pizza hut...
about 8pm i only get home...

wow...can you imagine...
whole day out from house...
really a super duper busy day for me!!!

No comments: