Monday, June 28, 2010

ang's birthday

lol....updating again!!!

yesterday i went for mass cpr to become facilitator again...
ady one year time since the last time that event was held...
back to the same place...the same hall...the same ppl...
but many things seem to be different ady...
 feeling...situation...the gang of friends with...
my old st john team...going to be seperate soon...

hmm...but yesteday really teach dao me damn tired lo...
my legs so pain cause keep kneel down and move here and there to teach the crowd...

at night time...went out with my gang to celebrate ang's birthday...
and was also our last gathering i think...
hmm...long time din hang out together ady the 8 of us...
but too bad tze llon was not free and he cant join us...
go to ecm for a walk and get ang's present...
then went to yq house...
lol...sing k...
and watched scary movie during midnight!!!!
ewww...is a thailand movie about those 'jiang tou'...
sked dao me....whole movie just use booster to cover my eyes...
it is so geli!!!!
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

anyway...have fun with all of them....
look forward for the next gathering after we get into uni....

p/s: this whole week i think i seldom have time to pui darr darr till he keep complaining with me leh...
feel so guilty la...cause i have too many things to settle and he also busy with his quest net thing...
i promise i will try my best to pui you k???

No comments: