Monday, June 7, 2010

last off day before quiting work

hmm...i think i m exhausted la...
did you ever see a person can fall asleep while she is watching a drama...
well...i did that...
hmmm....unbelievable for myself...

this is the last off day for me before i quit my work in one week more time...
since i m home without parents...jin came to stay overnight with me...
lol...we did a lot of outings today...
as mainly is become my sis driver...
seriously...luckily i din dream before to become a driver...
cause is a tuff job...

well...yesterday dinner...
we went to tc to have chicken chop...
3 of us...
even get to drink the jelly ice...
then we made our way home before continue for our 2nd round...
where jin and me went to teruntum for karaoke session with chang yi and shi ling...
till 1am...really beh tahan liao...
so we are off to bed...

then today early morning woke to fetch my sis to tuition...
and we went for breakfast with ang,jc and chua...
well...obviously...i din meet them for quite a long time liao...
so kinda outdated with their news...
after that fetch my sis back from tuition...
and we went home to start our drama session till fetch my sis out again...
we went for a tea time...
later drama session again...
both of us are obsessed with the drama "下一站,幸福"...
lolxx...

just back from fetching my sis again...
later going out for satay zul with jin colleague...

what a full occupied day for me^^

No comments: