Tuesday, June 15, 2010

i m finally free!!!!

finally...today is the last day for my work liao...
and now...
i m officially declared FREE for myself....
hooray!!!!

i can go wet start from tomorrow ady...
many plan waiting for me now...
so wish tomorrow can faster come...
i really cant wait for it liao!!!!

i m super duper exciting^^

anyway..the first activity for me tomorrow is watch movie with my dear friendz...
long time din really gather good good with them liao...
then we will go for steamboat...
hoping for it now till saliva also want come out liao...
cause i miss them so much^^

hmm...freedom for me!!!!
hooray...
i  finally can sleep till wake up naturally without the alarm song from my hp liao...
longing it....
cause i din try that for almost half year liao after i started my work...

yoyoyoyo!!!
my real holiday...
i m coming!!!
yeah!!^^

No comments: