Thursday, June 17, 2010

girls gang's outing

yesterday is my first free day...
so go out with my friendzz...
shi ling, jin jin, yuan ting, kit qian and tsui yan...
hoho....whole girls gang...

we go for movie at ecm first...
watched 'karate kid'...
the movie is quite nice la...
just ending got a little bit rush like that lo...
but then the bad thing is the cinema is so damn cold...
although i had my jacket on me...
it was still cold till i like want freeze liao...

after we came out...
we were so exciting to go for steamboat as all of us were extremely cold...
too bad..the shop din open...
gek dao us...lolxx...
then we go to 'phin ju' lo...
eat and chat alot at there...
really long time din had the chance liao...
luckily we can make it the plan today...
if not then really duno when can liao...
cause kit qian is going back the next day liao...

overally enjoyed very much yesterday...
hoping for the gathering next time...
photo ady updated at my fb..can go see ya!!^^

No comments: