Monday, June 14, 2010

2 nights with darr darr

so fast..
in 45 minutes more darr darr is going to left ktn and back to kampar dy..
hmm...dunno when he is coming back again leh...
i m sure gonna extremely miss him!!!

hmm..this time i just manage to meet him up for two nights...
that y u can see i seldom online this two nights..
cause i went out with him after i finish my work...

on sat night...
went to have dinner with him and also my sis...
then fetch my sis back house before both of us went out again...
first time i had the experience to meet up his qn networkers...

on sun night...
cause i promised my work place d ppl to bring her little girl to tc...
so went to tc on that night bringing the little girl and my sis...
went to mcd for dinner and then played sand with the little girl...
really like went back to our small kids time...
having good time...
then after the girl parents came to fetch her then 3 of us went for jelly ice...
later know what we did??
we went to see 'aqua' leh...haha...
saw some of them...so geli leh...yer!!!

hmm...after two weeks din see my darr darr...
he told me he fat ady...
but some how i felt that he thin ady...
maybe no meal from house and eat outside everyday...
hmm...too bad i duno and cant take k of him...
sad...
hope next time when i see him again..he wont change too much ady..

anyway...2molo is the last day of my work...
after that i m totally free!!!!
hooray..i m so gonna have fun enough enough before i get into university...^^

No comments: