Saturday, June 5, 2010

home alone 1

lol...home alone again...
but this time is not like last time just left me alone la...
this time i got my sis and aunt to pui me...

anyway...i m so sure gonna be driver again...
fetch my sis to anywhere...

cause parents and bro go to china for trip dy...
they will only be back after 9 days...
so for this 9ndays i m gonna be so free...

after i finish my work at 6.30pm then the rest of the time i m free!!!
feel so wanna go out to relax myself...
and have some gathering with my dear frenz that i miss so much...

anyway...2ml i can have pillow talk with my damn best fren...jin!!!!!!!
she is coming over to my house to sleep...
lol...so exciting and hoping for it!!^^

darr darr now is at kl o....
ben lai he say want come back to find me this week geh...
but too bad his cousin just back from overseas...
so all of them need to gather at kl for a meeting...
cant meet him at this week...
but he promised me is coming back next week...
hope he can make it o...
cause i really miss him so much^^

holiday....i m coming soon...yeah!!!

No comments: