Thursday, July 1, 2010

gathering with idiot gang

hmm...this few days everyone is just busy-ing packing their things...
some of my friends ady went over to their uni...
hmm....gonna miss them...

for me...
i m also busy packing and buying my stuff...
finally all the clothes had settled...
now just left some daily stuff...
in the process of packing lu^^

yesterday spent some time to eat steamboat with my dear old friends...
cause long time ago dy promised want go liao...
finally we had the chance yesterday...
damn suang to eat steamboat with them...
and we really chat a lot...
enjoyed^^

hmm..i say i want webcam with darr darr...
but till now i still dun have the chance...
cause sometime is i busy...
sometime is his place the network got problem...

anyway...i   leaving to kl on this saturday...
duno wether i will still got time to write new post after this post...
but i wont be bringing my laptop along with me this saturday...
cause the orientation week i will be very busy and no time to look after my laptop...
so depend on wether i got comp not...
if got then ny i can on9 to update here...
hmmm....hoping my uni life then^^

No comments: