Sunday, November 14, 2010

year 1 semester 1

is such a lovely sunday today..
cause i dunid to wake early for any activities...
wuhu...

anyway..
today is the last sunday i m writing my blog in upm for this semester...
cause my home sweet home dy waiting me to be back on next week...
haha...
i m so happy...
back to a place i noe since i was born...
all of my friends ady waiting for me at there liao...
wanna go hang out with them...

conclusion for this semester...
hmm...
overall it go on quite well...
but maybe i m still new in uni...
so at first i got some weird feeling to be here alone...
the ways for studying is totally different when i m in secondary school...
so i think i gonna suit myself faster...

besides the studying..
my life here was totally different also...
need to make new friends all over again and learn how to live with roomates that ii duno them before...
good to say...everything went well actually...
just maybe we r still new to each other...
so sometime just make me feel like i m alone...
i still need time to make myself use to this things...
cause it was very different with how my friends at hometown usually treat me!!

anyway...
next semester maybe i gonna move out from this hostel...
going back to the hostel i suppose to be...
but really hope this wont happen cause i ady use to my life at here...
i dont want to seperate with my roomates..
they are so good...

hmm...
not gonna say so much ady...
cause most of the story i ady post it up earlier on...
this is just a overall feeling for me for year 1 semester 1 in upm...
god bless me...
next semester will be a better semester...

No comments: