Monday, November 22, 2010

freedom for me!!

finally i left my college...
left my uni...
to start my semester break..haha...
so happy...

i m now still at kl...
staying in uncle hauz since saturday...
parents just come over yesterday night...
so i m leaving to the place i miss so much later...
wuhu...

kuantan...
i m coming back for you!!!
i gonna hang out all over you during my break...
i miss alot of food there...
time to gain weight again...
SHIT!!!

m going to stay at kuantan until early jan...
hope can meet everyone i miss...

btw...in the middle of dec i might away to go to kedah...
for wedding dinner...
there is two somemore..
wondering what m i going to wear...
now gotta start to think liao...
fan!!

this two day at uncle hauz...
finally i eat dao proper chinese food rather than the food i ate in cafe...
they were so so so much delicious that ever...
haha...

upm....
dun let me think you in this break...
m going to c u next semester...
tata...

No comments: