Tuesday, November 16, 2010

16/11/2010-jogoya

well...i m still now left one more last paper for my final...
it is physics!!!
but aint i m studying for it during this few day...
in-progressing at all...
cause my study mood is all out since the day i finished my chemistry paper...

now holiday mood is switching on inside me...
whole day staying in my room just stick myself to the computer...
letting myself so relaxing...
haha...

is all the fault of uni to not put all my paper in a row...
so i can finish it earlier and back to my house or even dun let myself regret for not studying after i sat for the physics exam...
right?
they should have think beyond us...

i was crapping all over...
lolxx...

anyway...
2day spend my whole day walking outside instead sitting and sticking to my computer...
went for jogoya with my coursemate...
cause there was a promotion for ladies where 50% discount is given...
so it was superb cheap and thus we went...

hmm...there is quite a number of different style food to be choose...
but we just cant help to stuck all of them in our stomach...
cause we were damn full ady...
some of the food are delicious...
the most i prefer is the little steamboat..
i wish to eat it again now...

then went for a short walk in sungai wang...
but i wad also din buy dao...
cause really no shopping mood without my mum beside me...

overall..today d journey is quite safe and smooth...
cause we din spend much time waiting for the ktm and monorail...

so it was the last outing together with my coursemates for this semester i think...
too bad eva cant join us cause of sickness she had...
gonna miss them during my semester break...
lolxx...

but i m going out with another batch of best friends in my hometown when i back...
cause i miss them very long ady since we started our uni life...
sure gonna hang out with them!!
wait for me!!!

No comments: