Wednesday, November 17, 2010

food poison day T.T

holy shit!!!
whole day having my stomach uncomfortable and keep going to toilet..
i think i m food poisoned ady..

but too bad i duno wad that make til me like this...
very kesian wan lo...
cause i need to run all the way to toilet from my room...
it was darn far lo u know?

a bad day for me cause cant even study!!!
i think i gonna present away my 40 mark for physics paper...
cause just back to room from toilet then go again!!

too bad is today the whole uni like a died city lidat...
nothing open...even my cafe and our medical centre...
cant even get medication...
luckily the koperasi is still open and i can get some 100plus...
stand on myself lo...
who ask i m on my own here...

hmm..roomates all home ady...
lefting me alone in the room to suffer for 3 more days...
waiting exam on the 20th...
uncle is coming over to fetch me to his house on the 20th also...
wuhu...

faster reach la 20th...
u know how many ppl are hoping for your arrival mar?
cause 20th is the end for my first semester...
yeah!!

No comments: