Saturday, November 27, 2010

27/11/10

i seem to be lazy and lazier to post something at here since i m back at home...
cause there was just nothing can be written...

recently...
my mood aint too good and aint too bad...
but it flung greatly...

cause i cant show my sadness to my family...
not hoping them to worry about me...
i must try to be independent...
cause mum and dad got many things more to worry about...

i m ady 20...
no longer a small child...
although they will still c me as their lovely girl...
i hope i can take care of myself and even take care of them too...

hmm...
recently just go yc with sl,ty and kq...
suddenly i feel that...
hmm...everyone change..even myself...
especially we are in different places...
the things that we see..listen...and feel are so so so not same...
it makes us seem that we are more further apart...

anyway...this two days quite boring..
cause many frenz still not here...
waiting for them to come back now...
miss u all ya!!!

No comments: