Wednesday, November 3, 2010

shit lecturer!!

nowadays it is like so difficult to let me log in to my blog la...
the line is so suck till everytime when i got feel to post something here also cant...

not to say that disappointing matter...
well...now i m still in my study week...
my final exam is just around the corner now...
roughly about 5 more days...

wonder how i gonna suffer for this time geh exam...
all the format change into essay type rather than previous geh objective type...
i was like wanna die liao when i studying...
too long din study those like sejarah type things and some more this time need to be in essay format...
duno wad i will write out on that day...

really big pressure la!!!

1 more serious i found out is that my stupid kenegaraan lecturer...
i really hate him la...
he gave my assignment mark so damn low leh!!
19 out of 30...
when i check it out i was like OMG!!!!
how can he did like this...
he purposely want us die izit?
other lecturers gave their mark so kind...
lowest also will get 25 and above if out of 30...
dun understand y he so cruel want!!!

really choose dao the wrong lecturer liao...
next year gonna ask my junior dun choose dao him...
if not sure die straight straight!!!!

me really give him gek dao liao lo!!!
haiz...so disappointed...
my kenegaraan this time duno want how die tim...

wish me luck ba everyone!!!

No comments: