Saturday, November 20, 2010

end of Y1S1

seriously...
i m done with my first semester ady...
hmm...dun talk about the paper i had...

but now i m superb happy cause i m leaving uni in few hours time...
not that i hate here so much...
just dun feel like staying here ady even just for 1 hour more...
cause it is so suffering staying alone here...
whole bunch of housework that i usually din do in home i had to do it here...
i wanna relax...
i miss my bed...
and my doggie--niko!!!
i din see him for like..hmm...since the day i enter here...
so sad...

considered finished packing with all my stuff...
just a little bit touch up wen uncle gonna come fetch me...
now just relaxing and online...
try to used up the available credit hours for my internet...
lolxx..i was just joking..

curiously...i dun have a little bit of feeling to get a nap now even i cant sleep well ytd nite...
know wad...
i only managed to get myself into deep sleep at 3am i guess...
really sot liao...
luckily today i still can get up for my exam without having headache...

lata fren are going to have a party session...
being able to join them a little while before i move my ass out of uni...
thx for them that purposely switch the time of the party just to suit me before i goes off...
seriously gonna miss them in this holiday cause not able to meet them...

kuantan...i m coming back to you soon!!!

No comments: