Thursday, July 29, 2010

home sweet home...i m coming back^^

i m going home 2ml...
wuhu...is the happiest thing i can think off now...
cause i miss my home so much...

really...before i get to upm...
i really duno wad is mean by home sweet home...
cause i can feel home everywhr i go last time...
but at here...i seriously miss my home so much...
and also my family, my room and my lovely bed!!!

feeling want to get back there right now...
even i sleep also will dream dao...
cause i really miss so much...

anyway...i miss all my frenz also...
but i think this time i back i m not going to meet anyone of them cause all of them are not in ktn...
i miss our time hanging out together...
although most of the time we just crapping and doing nothing else...
i still miss all the time...

wen i can meet all of them???

hmm...wait i back house then i got a long long story to be post about the story before i can get back to my house..
lol....really oh my shit leh!!!!
will update with all of you later^^

No comments: