Monday, July 12, 2010

updating from upm

upm...the place i gonna be for the next four years...
very big...

finally i get to on9 after 1 week full of orientation activity...
well...it was extremely tiring...
and my leg was like paralyze liao...
cause we need to keep walk here and there...
especially my kolej is so damn far far inside from the place we need to gather...
and the time was so pack till din really have good sleep and eat time...

now the orientation was over and my study starts...
this afternoon i will have my first lecture in uni...
hmm...dunno how is gonna like...
hoping for it to be good^^

too bad to say that...
I M SICK!!!!
cause i really cant coop with the busy orientation week...
many of my friends having same situation with me...

hmm...till now i think i m so outdated...
cause i lack of many news from my friends...
my l;ife now just full of frineds in uni...
truely saying...i miss them so much...
especially cat, teng, yipo, hui ling, yong qian and fern...
duno how was they doing recently...
wanna update my self dy...

hmm...anyway...my study timetable din seem to be too pack...
each day just a few hour class and i do not have to wake up very early in morning...
but in this mean time i dont think i will be back in ktn...
cause till sat i have my kokurikulum...
so have to stay in uni...unless there is changes in the timetable...

lastly...i think all of my friends are starting their classes today...
so good luck and all the best ya!!!^^

No comments: