Saturday, July 24, 2010

upm life

too long din on9 liao so cant update my blog...
now i m so fan to think about the route and way i m going to use next week if i want to go back ktn...
m extremely fan now cause i dun really know the route of those bus especially during friday 12pm...
really damn troublesome la...

hmm...i am at upm for more than 3 weeks liao...
truely saying...i cant find any feeling of house at here...
sometime just feel alone at here...
all my life just depend on my fon...
call from family, friends and darr darr nia...
they are my moral support to cont stay at here...
that y i m so insisted to back home next week...
cause i really miss my home very much....

study life started really liao...
assignment and tonnes of homework like a hill waiting me to settle...
sometime really cant sleep till midnight cause waiting to settle all of them for my class another day...
i miss f6 life...
i miss those study life wen i at sabs...
especially the way if having fun with all my f6 frenzz...

till now i still got no chance to go out from upm during weekend...
got to find a chance later...

till then...

No comments: