Saturday, July 31, 2010

finally i m back...

finally i m home...
home sweet home....
miss it so much la...
feel so relax right now rather than those hectic life at upm...

this morning when i wake...
hmm...wen open eyes i c dao a view that is so used to me...
feel so xin fu leh...
love the feeling so much...
cause that is the ceiling that i used to c for my past 20 years...

although come back is quite mafan la...
cause need go for ktm at serdang where it was so damn pack...
till i feel like myself just like sardines...
then need to change to lrt and finally get the bus ticket to back ktn...
so rushing and the moment wen i get on the bus to ktn..
i m so relief...cause i m finally on the way home...

nxt time i going to come back maybe on the sept holiday liao...
cause during aug..i will be kinda busy cause many activity involving me need to start preparation liao...
sumore my first test also during aug...
so cant back ktn liao...

anyway...i think i will be going back 2ml night...
cause if on mon morning it will be quite rush for me...
depend la...
now i think i have to settle all my report 1st...
and my chem presentation...
later going out to settle and buy some of my things...

btw...i uploaded many pictures bout my life during this past 1 month wen i m at upm...
can go view there...

till then..

No comments: