Tuesday, July 20, 2010

sick!!! and still in sick now~~

too many days i din on9 liao....
seem that i m so outdated with all my frenz d news...

well...obviously...
after the last post i posted...i was extremely sick...
till i went for doctor in pusat kesihatan at upm to see doctor...
my sick was really bad that i had fever, flu and cough....
doctor even permitted a mc for me!!

so i skipped all my classes on friday...
whole day i slept inside my room after all my medicine...
really so suffer and cham cause i din sick for quite some time ady...

yesterday i get the flu attack again...
and i m sick again...
really so swey la...
count up all...
i had sick for almost five days liao leh...
the longest time that i sick since duno when,..

anyway...2day i got feel slightly better that yesterday la...
but it din totally recover yet..

hope it wont continue last very long lorr... please...

anyway...this weel the class really start and lecturers start teaching liao...
hmm...it was kinda heavy cause all my assignment are coming in tonnes...
everyday i had chapter to revise liao....
my study life really start liao...
cant play so much liao...
i think the same goes to all my friends at others uni too...
so all of us let gambateh together ba!!!^^

No comments: