Monday, July 26, 2010

finally an upm-ian

coming to the fourth week i m at upm...
today is still a busy day for me cause i got class later till 8pm tonight...
5 hours of lecture + lab work really make me breathless...

4 more days to go then i m going back to ktn dy...
now i still very fan cause the time dat i m going to back is really very mafan...
cause those malay need to go for sembahyang and i till now still not sure that wether all the bus service will be stop or what...

i just go and took my student card just now...
this mean that i m officially a student in upm liao...
but y i just dun have the feeling of excited just like other that i saw just now...
they are extremely high and excited for their upgrade....
hmm..maybe just i still cant suit myself with the life here ba...
give me some more time to adapt please...

this few days din feel very happy cause my darr darr was so busy till he din have much time to pui me..
but i m not going to nag bout him cause i feel very sam tong as i cant help him with anythings...
the sources i have here are so limited till i cant have a proper place to on9 unless i get myself to the library or my faculty which were so damn far from my room...
just can try to comfort him to my best...

anyway..yesterday i went to malacca for a bedate competiton...
it was the world mandarin debate tournament organised by mmu...
hmm...really an interesting event where the competitor all have high standard...
they ways of presenting their speech really make me gain lotsa new experience...
worth a look for that...

hmm...many much to say bout...
but guess my post is ady too long...
so wait for my next update ba...
and i mayb will upload some photo botu my life at upm after i get back to my lovely house o!!!
stay tuned!!^^

No comments: