Tuesday, July 13, 2010

no voice liao~

hmm...2nd time typing my blog from upm...
today i online at upm's library...
for one week and two days i be here...

today is the 1st time i come to this library...
it really wonderful leh...
damn big and well organised...
i like it so much...
maybe i will just spent all my free time after class here for the coming time...
depend la...

just now went for my kenegaraan class...
hmm...today just an introduction so the class ended in half hour time..
really zha dao..
reading the scope that lecturer gave...found that most of the topic that need to be study are almost same like the one i studied for my PA during form 6..
hope i can coop with it..

about yesterday chem class...
the lecturer ady start to teach and do some revision from our f6 work...
hmm...she went on so fast leh..
din even get to see finish what she have on the slide she ady switch...
i need to get some training for that ady i think..
learn to see more fast...

anyway..later 5pm i got another boring class i think..
is the tamadun islam and tamadun asia...
sound like those sejarah that i hate...
hope i wont fall asleep la...

btw...i din managed to meet shi ling up yet..cause her college is so damn far from me...
and her lecture usually will just be conducted near her place...
so is kinda diff to meet her...
hope i can meet her soon la...^^

anyway...i m now still sick..
my sore throat recovered but now it became no voice for me...
i cant even speak properly...
so cham...
till my mum fon me but i can hardly talk with her...
i want my voice back!!! help~

No comments: