Tuesday, April 27, 2010

sleepless....

is already midnight...
if last time...i should have sleep till damn tight in my sweet bed...

but recently...i just cant help to drag myself onto my bed....
not that i m not tired...
just i cant make my mind to sleep...

even for this week...my sleeping time is more and more late...
compared ti last time...i maybe only stay till such late once in a while...
but now...is everyday!!!!
can you imagine that??

everyday i m telling myself that tonight i want to sleep earlier so i wont feel sleepy during work time...
in the end...i ended up slept for only 6 hours like that...

what happened to me???
i feel that i m to dependent on him dy..
mostly i spend my night hanging fon with him...
till i dun feel wanna sleep...
or sometime waiting him to be free and call me for a good night...

all this and that is because of him...
he is so much important to me...

i love him so much^^

maybe i just should drag myself to bed liao...
if not 2molo i really dunid wake dy...
anyway....i think i really need someone to make me sleep early every night...
who is willing to take up this job???

No comments: