Saturday, April 10, 2010

help!!! need it urgently...

aiya...very fan la...
there is still one month left ny for me to plan and gao dim all the activity for the celebration of my shop d one year anniversery...

head think till want burst liao also duno what program should be plan for that night leh...

hmm...thinking for an opening dance...
but now i still can get a suitable song for it...
dun really know later we still got time to practice it not...

anyone can just give me some suggestion not???
i really need help...
especially dance expert o!!!^^
thx ya!!!

nowadays..working life seem to become a burden to me...
not to say that i dun like that work..
just everyday need to continue with the same life seem so boring liao...
sometim ei just want to spend more time at home since two more month i will be leaving house for study dy maybe...
by that time i will always not at house liao...

even now i also sometime feel so lazy to step out from my house when i have my off day...
my house is so damn important to me..
is like a place that give me warmness and safety...
i can find all the love that come from family here...
hmm...

maybe now i just need to tahan for two more month and i will quit my work for some relaxation...
i cant make the decision right now anyway...

No comments: