Thursday, April 1, 2010

april fool

happy april fool everyone!!!^^

hmm...it has been 3 months time since i started my work for the first day...
get my 3rd pay yesterday dy...
quite ok la actually..

btw...2day din being fooled by anyone...luckily....
2day red flora cafe opposite my shop made a promotion where the curry mee sell is only rm1...
so we think to went to try it...
well...as a rm1 curry mee...is not that bad la actually..
just the taste really has so much different with those curry mee i normally eat...
but just rm1 la...i din expect for too much also...

then my dinner today i have it in satay zul...
wow...is so damn delicious..
i din go there to eat for such a long time liao la....
i had about 10 satay for my dinner lo...
is it too much?? aiyo...
i think i m getting on weight liao la...
cham liao...but is so nice to eat..i just cant stop myself!!!!

darr darr is at kl now dy...
just reach not long want...
he go to do some stuff...
will only be back few more days later...
hmm...i m going to miss him so so so much....
lolxx....

No comments: