Saturday, April 24, 2010

cry

dunno how other will think bout crying...
today i ny know that cry can help me let off all my bad mood...

today after something that happened...
it makes my tears jusr rolled down through my face...
it was so uncontrollable...

i admit that once i started to cry it will be very difficult for me to stop...
i keep crying non-stop...
till i cnt even continue my work...

thx for auntie that comfort me alot...
u really make me calm down...
thx cause u din scold me cause not continuing my work...

after the cry...
i feel so much better...
all the bad mood in me dy dissapeared...

maybe next time if i still get this situation...
i should cry more early to let off it...

hope 2molo will b a better day...

in fact..i m off but i m attending the munsyi exam...
lolxx...
good luck to me^^

and all the bast to all my friends who are taking the exam also....

No comments: