Tuesday, April 6, 2010

enough!!!

i m so angry now!!!
how many night i cnt sleep cause thinking of you...
thinking when u will be free...
hope u will spend some time to pui me...
but that is all my hope ny!!!

now i m angry dy!!
up to u whatever u like to do...
i dunwan to k it anymore...
cause my hope will not never come true...

i m just a nobody!!!
is enough!!!

i dy stand it for a few day...
now i just wont tolerate anymore dy!!!!

i m really very angry...
u were not there when i need you so much...
and is not only one time...

what also nvm dy..
u want find me or not also sui bian la...
cause i wont hope for it dy...
i have no feeling to it dy...

and i will tell myself i wont cry cause u were not there for me.....
i will grow up and face all my problem on my own!!!

[heart bleeding]

but i think you wont know it also...

No comments: