Monday, April 26, 2010

25.4.2010

so fast it dy approaching end of april...
one quarters of year 2010 had passed...
hmm...many happen la actually in between this period of time...
happy...sad...exciting...memorable...

i seem to grown up...
i learned a lot of things that all of us should always pratise in our life..

no doubt that i m kinda emo and sad for the past few days...
but now...i m ok dy...
i can smile..and even laugh...

smile from inner of my heart...
especially when i m with darr darr...
he really help to cheer up my life much...
whenever i m sad..i wanted to be with him so much...
he wont let me to be sad alone...
he will try any way to make me smile...
really thx him alot this past few days...
even he is not in ktn...

anyway...darr darr now is still in kl er...
he say he will rush back later so that he can pui me 2molo...
so happy that he is so good to me..
hope him has a safe journey o...

god...please bless him....
cause he is my support....
nothing can happen to him want^^

No comments: