Sunday, April 4, 2010

off day planning

2molo is going to be my off day again...
but is without my darr darr o...
what should i do leh??

he is now still outstation i think...
but i dun really sure where is he...
cause i din get any news from him today...
he was so busy for this few days...
hope he wont too tired la...
pray for him o...

darr darr...
u must take good care of yourself a...
dun let me worry k???

hmm...come back to the topic...
i m still planning my program 2molo...
jin is asking me out for mcd 2molo morning since she has the voucher for it...
then i m also planning to have a movie with her and my work place d ppl in the evening...
then afternoon i m going to pui mummy go to make her teeth...
some more sis is waiting for me to pui her go buy dress...
wow..i think there is many thing for me to do la 2molo...

i better have my time all plan properly before i mess up everything...
lol...
i dont want get scolded by anyone...

hmm...for darr darr...
next week i only can spend time with u leh..
miss the time we were together la...^^

No comments: