Thursday, April 29, 2010

i m not your maid

yer..you thought i m your maid or what...
order me to do this and that...
who you think you are...

hey...see properly...
i just help you all out of kindness...
that is not my job ok???

you have no right to order me to do any of your job...
cause i have my own too...
i will help if i can...
but not being order this and that by you...

do whatever your job is unless you wanna give half of your money to me...
if not...keep your bull shit mouth shut!!!!

really damn bu suang again...
so irresponsible ppl that i met...
make my mood bad the whole day liao...

if you want my help you can just ask...
please dont ever try to order me again like i m your maid...
if not...you will get something unexpected from me...
dun try to challenge me...
unless you want your 'big reward' to come soon!!!

this is my word to you now...

and i swear!!

No comments: