Tuesday, March 29, 2011

settled~

after the struggle and hardship i had...
finally i settle registering most of the subject i wan next semester...
quite a relief actually...
but 2day morning still give the shit advisor gek chan....
haiz...
luckily i manage to get wad i wan...
if not she sure die till very cham wan!!!

so cruel m i...
ya...
so dun dare to gek chan me!!!
watch out~

hmm....i m kip yawning now la...
duno y i so tired...
i did nothing also 2day beside sitting and doing all my works...
recently keep faced this prob...
no matter how long i sleep i just cant get the enough amount...
haiz...

now is in the week 12 ady...
sem going to end very soon...
and my final is reaching the corner....
actually...
haiz...my chem really duno wan how a...
i very sked i wil get it fail this sem...
those mechanism driving me crazy...
how wish there is something that can make me memorize all of them...
other subjects still quite ok la...
hmm....

anyway...
i m not going back to ktn til the end of sem...
i miss house so much actually....
how i wish when i wake...
i m sleeping on my lovely bed~

till then..

No comments: