Tuesday, March 1, 2011

1/3/2011

first post on march....
starting from this semester...
what i m posting on here is getting lesser and lesser...
it seems to....

dun really noe the exact reason...
maybe i m more busier than last semester...
or maybe i have nothing to write on...
or just i cant post wad i want to say up here....

well...
a summary for february..
i had my cny holiday at home....
indeed this year i din really feel the cny mood like usual....
then i had my valentine with darr darr...
is a sweet time for me...
it is still freshly in my mind that wad happen during the days...
hmm...

then now i m totally flung in mood by all my reports...
tonnes of them...
i m just in the y1s2 nia...
y i seem like handling thesis...

recently had myself some relax time during weekend watching vampire diaries...
a nice drama indeed...
i love it...n i m addicted to it now...

so i guess that is all about my life during february ba...
i still have 2 months exactly to go before i ended this semester...
time please pass faster...
cause i extremely miss my house...
and i miss my bibi too...
i want to see him so much ever since the valentine day...

lastly...i had a bad day yesterday...
i won want it to come to me again...
please...

p/s: i love you bibi~

No comments: