Monday, March 28, 2011

shit system!!

wat the fuck!!!!
tamade!!!
i feel like scolding all damn bad word to the stupid system in upm...
and the stupid creator of this system...
come on la idiot!!!
have you ever use your brain wen u make this system...
is a piece of shit!!!!!


sori i m being so rude...
cause i really give them make dao me damn tension and emo!!!
early in the morning i ady take my comp and go faculty so that i can ask my advisor to activate my acc so i can register the course...
i even skip my morning class...
just to faster open my acc so that i can register the time i wan...
go there i cant find my advisor...
cal her...she say she is in duno whr go event...
wil only back after lunch...
ask me wait after lunch...
ok..fine!!!
i ady started to no mood...
but i still patiently wait until after lunch...

then go and find her...
she say the system got prob...
she cant activate for me!!
oh my shit!!!
the kuota ady become more and more full with everyone registering...
i was like...
haiz...
til now...my acc haven be activated...
they say latest by 2ml morning i wil have my acc activate...
btr they say dao do dao...
if not i really gonna mad...

too bad is..some of my fren ady registered...
and the group is full ady..
so no choice...maybe v have to seperate to study ba...

haiz...really make dao me damn no mood...
i even scold my darr darr for nothing~
sorry...i noe u come back from camp ady very tired...
but i just release all my stress on you~
sori....

No comments: