Sunday, March 6, 2011

vampire diaries

few days din update again...
i think i m getting more lazy ady now...

wow...recently noe wad i m doing?
i finish the season 1 for vampire diaries ady....
i superb like this drama la...
feel like continue watching it...
but i have to control myself since my test 2 is just around the corner...

last time during secondary school...
fren were talking bout this but i din really take note...
then now at uni...
one of my coursemate just gave the drama to me...
owh...it was so good...

i started to watch it 2 weeks ago...
is really driving me crazy...
i m addicted!!!
haha...
the story was so nice...
and suspense and exciting...

lolxx....
faster let me finish test 2...
i gonna finish up the 2nd season...
and noe wad...
i wanna watch all over again with darr darr!!!
haha...
aint i crazy???

please do forgive me...
cause wen u watched it...
u were just gonna becoming like me!!!

till then...

p/s: miss darr darr...love him so much! wan to meet him so much~

No comments: