Saturday, March 12, 2011

upset

roomate went home since yesterday...
i was all on my own for yesterday nite and tonight will be the same too...
yesterday...saw the news of japan for tsunami and earth quake...
oh gosh....how serious will it be?
best fren bro is still at japan...
pray along with her for her bro safety...
and guess....my cousin is going over there to start his study at the end of this month...
hmm...feel so gonna go and tell him please dont go for this mean time...
it was like so dangerous...
hmm....

having good day with darr darr...
hmm....just feel bad for darr darr cause he nid to accompany me til late night for yesterday...
i know he was tired...
hmm...
but i m so glad to have him staying up for me...
so that i can really fall into sleep soon after i close my eyes...
if not staying up late alone in hostel seem so creepy...
thx darr darr!
love u..

test 2 is coming soon...
and i m fill with so many of those last minute assignment~
i hate them!!!
gosh...y my uni life seem so kesian wan...??
people can enjoy their uni life going here and there...
me just can stay in room...
facing all those report...
i m totally obsessed with them!!!
some time really wish to quit doing all those stuff~

i aint going home for so long since the cny holiday...
i miss my bed so much...
thought i can get back together with my uncle this coming week...
how know the stupid lecturer suddenly change the presentation date...
haiz...
my faith being so cham lo...

i m so upset right now!!!

No comments: