Saturday, April 2, 2011

april fool

i m this kind of person...
whr i have kinda short memory or bluring case whr i can noe which day is wad event but then i just cant link to wad i happening on that day to the event...

so get wad i mean?

hmm...example...
yesterday is april fool right?
i noe clearly dat it is the day...
some how...maybe i just din expect those to be joke ba...

hmm...darr darr call me in the midnight when i was half asleeping...
he told me my wallet was being grabbed by ppl...
for that moment i m just OMG...die liao this time...
i just din relate it to be a joke....
so end up i being fooled by darr darr with 'happy april fool'...
sad right?
so he just get from me....
haha...

then the whole day went on well where no one put joke on me again...
hmm...there comes my sis...
finding me on fb...
told me that she has driving exam today....
and she failed her test cause she banged on to other's car during the test...
i tot it was real u know?
then i so care her that i continue to ask her for omre story...
she cal me to give her a cal...that was wad i did...
so she end up all her story in the phone and she lauf suddenly with ' happy april fool'...
wtf*
i was stunt like a few seconds....
then i realised i m being fooled again...
haiz....

so pity for me right?

anyway...happy belated april fool!!!

No comments: